The crypto world is expanding and it's gaining mass adoption, one of the problem is that is complex and hard to get around. Before you even put money into crypto, there are ways to get free crypto coins with something called Airdrops.
Video Explanation 📺
If you want a verbal explanation just watch the video below. If you liked the video, subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment, I want to hear about you!
Topics in this Article
- What are Crypto Airdrops?
- Type of Wallets
- Wallet setup
- Claiming Airdrop example
What are Crypto Airdrops?
Airdrops are free coins giveaways that you can claim by completing a couple of easy tasks. But to get started, you’re going to need a few crypto wallets!
If you’re a more experienced airdrop hunter, you might have noticed this: airdrops aren’t only on Ethereum. Now you can find them on other blockchain platforms as well. Therefore, you better start creating different airdrop wallets to collect as many as you can, after all... it's free money.
Cold Storage Wallets
Hardware wallets to store your coins safely. This is currently the most secure way to store coins. If your USB drive breaks or gets stolen you can order a new one and sign in with your private key 😎
Not limited, but for most of the Airdrop you will need ETH, XLM, or a NEO wallet. Don't worry about the names for now, I will explain in a second.
Etherium (ETH) blockchain Wallet (ERC-20 compliant)
- MetaMask (This is an ethereum wallet - it's a plugin for your browser which supports several web browsers)
NEO (NEO) blockchain Wallet (NEP-5 compliant)
Stellar (XLM) blockchain Wallet
- StellarPort.io - web wallet for XLM and Stellar-based tokens (or assets).
Tron (TRX) blockchain Wallet
- TronLink - web wallet
EOS (EOS) blockchain Wallet
Waves (WAVES) blockchain Wallet
The Waves tokens are called Custom Application Tokens (CATs)
Airdrop Claim example
Valid until 2021-04-14
Liquifi is a protocol for decentralized digital asset exchange.
Liquifi is airdropping a total of 100,000 LQF to airdrop participants. Complete simple social tasks and submit your details to the airdrop form to get an equal share of the total airdrop pool.
- Visit the Liquifi airdrop form.
- Join their Telegram channel.
- Follow them on Twitter.
- Make a post about Liquifi and post it on Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram or Reddit.
The post can be something like:
Liquifi is a new-gen AMM DEX on BSC and ETH.
- Submit your details to the airdrop form.
- A total pool of 100,000 LQF will be equally distributed among all the eligible participants.
- You need to have at least 100 followers on your social channels to be eligible.
- The rewards will be distributed after April 14th, 2021.
Don't forget to join me on Twitter so I can get mine 😁
Remember that this is not a financial advice, this is for entertainment purposes.
With love and respect,