We all love Firefox and it's freedom, but with the new quantum update they forgot about the UI, with this guide, I'll attempt to make your firefox experience more enjoyable, secure and faster.
For privacy: Remember, the more you have, the more blueprint you leave.
It is supposed to be a guideline, not every step is necessary to make a difference.
- Ad blocker (ubo) -> Filter list (medium-advanced)
- Multi-Account Containers
- Forget Me Not (I ended up uninstalling it, might install it again in the future)
- Speed Dial
- Greasemonkey (I don't have it now, but useful for scripts)
- HTTPS Everywhere
- Nano Defender -> Anti-Adblock Killer
- Popup Blocker (strict)
- Stylus (I don't have it now, but useful to customize websites visuals)
- User-Agent Switcher (Suggestion: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0)
- uMatrix (advance)